Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by "Brook Lodge " and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of "Brook Lodge ". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "Brook Lodge" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of "Brook Lodge" -
© "Brook Lodge"2008 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you feel we have misrepresented or enfringed your copyright please contact us immediately.
Terms and Conditions
The term "Brook Lodge " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website:
Contact : 01789 295988
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
"We recently stayed at Brook Lodge for a couple of days and were very impressed with the accommodation. Our room was lovely, spotlessly clean and nice and quiet. Barbara and Giovanni were very welcoming and helpful in suggesting places to visit. We would definately stay there again and would not hesitate in recommending Brook Lodge to our friends and family"
- Quote taken from Trip Advisor
I booked a stay of one night with two friends initially. We arrived an hour early, not knowing what to expect. Giovanni, the owner, let us book in anyway and was really friendly, and even upgraded us to a suite for no extra cost! It was only a one mile walk up the straight road into the town centre (past Morrisons and the train station if you're interested). I was so impressed that I booked again four days later and took my 4 year old son with me! We got a fab welcome when we arrived...Anne Hathaway's cottage is a 10 minute walk across the road and there's a great little kids' park next to it for the evening if you want... The next morning, we had a lovely breakfast, catered just the way we asked for it. My son even had little chicken egg warmers on his boiled eggs and Barbara made him toast soldiers to go with it. I had such a perfect stay (both times) at Brook Lodge and will definitely go back! I can't imagine what anyone would be looking for in order to fault this place....?!
"Delighted to be upgraded. Room very warm and comfortable. Tea/coffee facilities welcoming on arrival. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Information in hall useful. Great parking facility."
- Quote taken from Booking.com
"Giovanni the owner was wonderful. The breakfast was spectacular. The facility was quaint, comfortable, and convenient. This was our best lodging in Europe during our two week stay."
- Quote taken from Booking.com
"Easy parking. Comfortable bed. Friendly hosts. Nice breakfast. Very convienient location. All the big things you look for were in place. Biggest plus was the ability to book for 1 night only."
- Quote taken from Activehotels.com